Saturday, April 13, 2024

Happy National Scissor Day....& Scissor Give-a-Way!

 Hey y'all...hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm thrilled to announce we are giving a way these lovely 8" Amelia Scissors by Missouri Star Quilt Co. All you need to do is pop on over to my "Facebook" page "Ihearditthroughthequiltvine" for all the details. I received one to use as an affiliate & one to give-a-way from MSQC. Sew exciting!Y'all they are so lightweight...textured Non-Slip Handle that provides a comfortable grip...reusable packing which is convenient for packing or those on the go quilting trips. & a protective plastic cover. Perfect gift for Mother's Day...Birthday or Just Because I love you! I will say they are sew easy to cut with...I used them recently to cut through the Lemon Canvas fabric by Art Gallery Fabrics and they were perfect! Easy to hold too w/my arthritic fingers :-) Don't forget these would make a great stocking stuffer too. My link will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of April. So, pop on over to my "Facebook" page for all the details to win these amazing scissors by MSQC. Act quick...my giveaway closes at midnight on 4-14-24 @ midnight (Eastern Time)....Sew exciting! Thanks so much for following!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)






No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours