Sunday, April 28, 2024

Suppers on the Porch....Fun-ctional Centerpiece Trivet/Table Runner!

 Hey y'all...hope you're having a great weekend. It's been a bit crazy for me, but I've come to realize if it's not then something is wrong. Sometimes you just need to laugh :-) Well as y'all know by now I've been sharing my "Suppers on the Porch" Fun-ctional Table decor for entertaining. I'm super excited to say the last Octagon square...the fun-ctioning centerpiece is finished. Now all 5 squares of the Suppers on the Porch table decor are ready for your relaxing suppers outside. But I will say these are so cute that I'll be using the design inside as well. I've been having a blast with the "Porch Swing" collection by Riley Blake designs & the Spring Icons Bird templates all from Missouri Star Quilt Co. This project has been sew much fun & as promised I will be sharing recipes to use with the "fun-ctionig centerpiece" too. If you're just joining in, you can click on my link to MSQC to save 2-% off $50. or more for the month of April on supplies. I thank y'all so much for following me & check back soon for one more "tweet surprise" along w/recipes for you to enjoy "Suppers on the Porch." Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from my Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Suppers on the Porch "Fun-ctioning Centerpiece"...





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours