Thursday, April 18, 2024

"Suppers on the Porch" Fun-ctional Table Decor...Phase 3

 Hey y'all...hope your week is going well. I wanted to give you a "Sneek Peek" of how my Scrap-a-long "Suppers on the Porch" is coming along. I'm having a blast...the fabric "Porch Swing" by Riley Blake Designs is super fun & the Templates from Missouri Star Quilt Co are great to work with and great quality too. If you like entertaining outdoors...supper on the porch and listening to birds sing, then you will love this design. I hope you're having as much fun as me & it's not too late if you're just joining in. My designs are super easy & broken into Phases so you can come "Scrap-a-long" w/me anytime. Also, my link to MSQC will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of April if you still need supplies. I hope you pop on over to their website for all the tutorials...daily deals & all the fun inspiration the "Doan Ladies" have to share with us. They are sew inspiring and tutorials are super fun & easy to follow along. Well, come join me on my quilting blog and let's create this super cute "Fun-ctional Table Decor" for your outside entertaining. If you're like me, you'll probably use indoors too :-) I thank y'all so much for following and can't wait to share the "center piece recipe" w/y'all once the runner is completed. Missouri Star Quilt Co gives their affiliates products to "give-a-way" so please follow me on Instagram & Facebook so you don't miss out. I also do my own "appreciation give-a-ways" for my followers too. I just gifted a super cute Car Coaster & Quilter's Luggage Tag & a "quilty-friend" won all the way from Pennsylvania. How exciting! Talk soon.

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Pics below of progress & how I alternated the "background fabrics" within the blocks...Super fun & easy w/my "Crazy-Scrap-Piecing technique"...no Paper-Piecing :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours