Thursday, July 15, 2021

"A Pinch of Humor"

 Hey everyone....hope all is well. Sometimes you need a laugh to get us through the week so I hope this is it! The "humor" below reminded me of "Dear Oma" who would say add "a pinch of this." Well, recently I did the same sharing a recipe with a friend. Not everyone cooks and bakes the same. I know for me when cooking, I'm a bit more relaxed with my measuring. When I'm baking, I'm more precise while measuring. I actually will write down what i'm doing when I'm making a new recipe. If it doesn't turn out well then I can go "read my mistakes" :-) If you're like me...you make notes in your cookbook a long side a recipe you may have tried or "tweeked" with notes. I especially love when I'm looking at old cookbooks in antique stores and read someone else's notes on recipes. The funniest that I've read was "never again." I remember lauging out loud in the anique store. Don"t know about you but I've had that "experience" several times trying new recipies. 

So alway's remember the "best ingredient" is a "pinch of humor"....less stress in the kitchen! :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours