Thursday, July 15, 2021

"Juice Key Limes w/ Tongs"

 Hey everyone....hope all is going well. I had to share this "very clever tip." Recently was watching "one" of my favorite cooking shows and he was squeezing limes with a kitchen tong. I thought "how clever is that!" Well today I tried it & have to say it is so easy & less stress on your hands if you have arthritic fingers like me :-( I was dreading squeezing my key limes due to the stess it puts on my hands & wrist. You hardly need to apply any pressure squeezing....the tong does all the work for you. If you are doing limes or lemons just squeeze then squeeze again the opposite way to get all the juice. Below is a pic of how I used my measuring cup w/strainer to easily pour into ice cube trays to freeze juice for later use. After freezing, I then put into freezer bags and "label." Have to say...key limes & lime juice looks the same after juicing so I seperate them in ice cube tray :-) Yes...I know...it's probably my eyes :-)

Anyway, hope this tip helps!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours