Friday, July 30, 2021

Cats Tip of the Day! Frozen bag of Hash Browns???

 Hey everyone...hope all is well. I wanted to share this "simple tip" that has helped me tremendously. I love these hashbrowns....use in so many recipes....from waffles to pie crust, but...they come in one bag without even a ziplock opening. Ugh, if your cooking "small." So what I do now is right when I get home from the store...I pre-package the amount needed (usually about a cup) and put into small freezer bags. I then put the individual bags back into "their" bag...clip & stick in freezer until needed. I know...seems so simple but it's so convenient when you need just a small amount of hash browns. Usually when you take the frozen bag out they are all clumped together which is rather anoying...for me anyway :-) I hope this "simple tip" helps!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours