Wednesday, July 14, 2021

"FUNctional Florida Decor"

 Hey everyone...hope your week is off to a great start. I recently realized one of my "pet p's" when I was decorating a home. I alway's stressed...decorate your home to your family's needs but make it "FUNctional." Last week, did my decor come in handy! I have to say no matter where you live the weather can alway's grab you by suprise! These battery operated candles seem so minimalistic until your power goes out! Not only are they "safe" but you can actually move them around with you in case of a power outage. I have several throughout my home as 'decor" but they are readily accessible when needed. Here's a funny...if you know me.." I actually do practice what I preach" :-) Anyway...being trendy is fun with your decor but don't forget to make it "FUNctional."

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours