Monday, July 26, 2021

Cooking Humor... "Oodles of Noodles left over"

 Hey everyone.....hope y"all had a great weekend. Seems Monday's alway's "roll around" much faster than Saturday's & Sunday's. Still have never figured that one out :-) I don't know about you but everytime I make pasta I always have "oodles" of "noodles" left over. Sorry....had to do it! I alway's thnk I need more. I've tried several recipes with left over noodles but they seem a bit mooshy. Due to my recent health scare I have been trying several types of noodles. I'm having to prep food differently and I have found one good tip to share. So maybe this will help in the meantime of me figuring some fun ways with left over pasta :-)  Have a great week!

Tip: When prepping "noodles" ahead....do cook "aldente"....when you re-heat noodles in a sauce they will continue to cook & your noodles will also last longer in the fridge. :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours