Sunday, July 25, 2021

"When doc takes away BACON...you reach for your STASH"

 Hey quilter's....Sunday Blessings everyone! Boy do I need Blessings...Prayers....encouraging thoughts :-) Recently, my "doc" took away BACON. Well.....after I "stopped laughing" I then realized how serious he was. I thought....no way....impossible....you're kidding...right? I mean bacon goes in a "COB Salad....scrambled eggs, lot's of healthy dishes :-) All joking aside,,,it's been 22 day's and I'm still alive! If you know me...my last thought leaving office was...."he didn't say I couldn"t smell it" :-) Lord hear my prayers 'cause it's been rough! Last pic is how I'm resolving my fear...of course for me it's "fabric & AURIFIL thread!" 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follor on Pinterest & Facebook

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours