Saturday, July 24, 2021

Coastal Entertaining "Sea Turtle & Starfish Trivet's"...#FUNctional Decor'

 Hey everyone....hope all is well and your weekend is off to a great start. My Coastal Entertaining set is finished. This is part of my "Scrapin' w/Cat" quilt series on my quilting blog. All fabrics were scraps from Hoffman Batiks & AURIFIL 50 weight thread was used to enhance the designs. The sweet sea turtle cutting & serving board is from totallybamboo.com. My quilt series is very easy to follow so pop on over to my quilting blog to see how you can make your own "Coastal Entertaing Set." #FUNctional Decor'...Enjoy!




Blessed Cooking From My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours