Friday, July 9, 2021

Cat's "Snack Attack!"

 Hey everyone....hope y'all are doing well. I would like to thank everyone for your kind emails. Life has been a "whirl-a-wind" for everyone lately so encouraging emails we're greatly appreciated. Due to "down sizing recently, " I'm still getting used to my tiny kitchen. Then recently had to realize it's not the size of your kitchen that makes food tastes good it's how you prepare it. I will admit that I get very frustrated when I go to my ingredients, especially my baking ingredients 'cause I don't have room for my "antique baking hutch." In fact had to sell it before the move due to downsizing. But...again....it all depends on the ingredients. So I'm adjusting...slowly :-) Anyway....if y'all know me...this "Texas girl" is not a fan of "Tropical Storms"..."Hurricanes" and I get very anxious, putting it mildly. Needless to say these past couple of days really tested my "sress snacking" or my "snack attacks." Well....I want to share one of my favorite go to snack that is really easy to make. Very versatile as well. The garbanzo beans can be blended with so many things to make healthy snacks and meals. I love to blend with avocado for a fresh bean dip....use the same as a healthy bean taco or just put on top of salads instead of crutons. Anyway, keeping the faith and thanks again for your encouraging emails! Hope you enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com

Here's all you need...
2- 16 oz. cans of Bush's Best Garbanzo beans (rinse & pat dry) highly reccomend due to sodium in cans.
2 TB Olive oil
2-3 TB of Taco Seasoning (or to taste)
Parchment paper

Here's all you do...
Preheat oven to 375*
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. 
Evenly spread rinsed/dried garbanzo beans.
Drizzle olive oil on and sprinkle taco seasoning & miz together.
Spread evernly again before baking.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes depending on your oven and how crunchy you like yours!
Great snack to get the kiddos involved in making too!
Will admit...very addicting :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours