Saturday, December 4, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown...Great Gift idea..."Waffle Maker/Party Tip"

 Hey everyone...hope y'all are doing great and having good weather. Woke up to a nice one here in Florida. If I could have this weather all year round in Texas I'd be one happy Gege. I wanted to share this classic gift idea w/ y'all...so simple but yet so versatile. Give the gift of a "waffle maker." If you feel that's too simple then search the net and you'll see how much fun you can have with one. They come in all price ranges....shapes...and so much fun. I love mine...it's the traditional one but when you're thinking of a "get together" where everyone can get involved (less stress on you) make their own dessert and have fun....this is definately it! If I'm hosting a "breakfast brunch" this is the way to go for me...you can make your sides up ahead of time and I'm all about that plus if you have friends with special dietary needs this is so easy. Waffle mix recipes can be catered to a gluten free diet...sugar free diet etc. If you do a simple spread for toppings then you can let them choose their desired "treat" without singling them out so to speak. My favorite all time waffle bar is making the batter with a simple brownie mix. Honestly. I love Duncan Hines brownie mix when I'm in a crunch. Make your toppings ahead to save you time and label any toppings if they are sugar free etc. Craft stores have the cutiest chalkboard cards so you can use them over again to save money. This is such a versatile gift for any occassion and those are the "simple gifts" to use all year round. Wrap it up with a recipe & or  ingredients for them to immediately have fun. Endless possibilities!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours