Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."JOY"

 Hey everyone...hope all is well. I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone "Joy." I know that I get caught up in the stress of trying to plan the perfect Holiday get-2-gether that sometimes I forget to relax. My daughter always tells me that I'm no good to others if I don't take care of myself. So take a moment for yourself during all the "chaos" and take a walk...read a book but most of all relax. Remember "You" bring "Joy" to others so take time for yourself. Honestly...I even bought a "frozen lazagna" dinner the other night...have to say it might be a staple in my freezer for these crazy nights :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours