Friday, December 24, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."Less Stress Cooking"

 Hey y'all...well it's here, Christmas Eve and I hope everyone is having a great time. I wanted to quickly share with you one of my all-time favorites to cook especially when I'm in a time crunch. I've been having to eat a lot of chicken these days and one of my favorites is to purchase chicken breast tenders by Purdue. They are individually wrapped, come about 5 to a package which is great for feeding a small family. If you're like me handling chicken does freak me out a bit so I just tenderize them a bit using my fingers while still in the bag. I keep a few pkgs. in the freezer for those fast & healthy dinners. Just thaw as needed. For me it's simple...especially if you're needing a quick healthy dinner while helping "Santa" with some last-minute Christmas to-do's :-) Merry Christmas Eve & hope you enjoy this fast & easy recipe.

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com


Here's all you need...

* 1 pkg of Perdue Fresh Chicken Breasts (thawed)
* Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
* Chicken Boullion (powder) or your favorite seasoning
* Gallon Ziplock bag (for easy clean-up)

Here's all you do...

* Pre-heat oven to 400*
* Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & spray paper with cooking spray.
* Take each chicken breast & season with chicken Boullion or your desired seasoning.
* Using your Ziplock bag.... Place about 3/4 -1 cup of panko breadcrumbs & shake away until each chicken breast is fully coated.
*Place on baking sheet & lightly spray cooking oil on top for a crunchy texture. (see pic below)
*Bake about 15 minutes. Flip & lightly spray again.
Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly (ovens vary)
This is a great make ahead recipe that would work well for chicken salads on the go or that fast evening meal with hectic schedules with the kiddos. 

Tip...the chicken is so moist that I don't dip in an egg mixture before coating, but you can if you wish
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours