Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Cats New Year Countdown Cooking Inspiration...(4)

 Hey everyone...hope your week is going well. I've been having a great time with my family and cherishing every moment together. Another year is approaching and we're all talking about our "New Year's Resolutions." I like to make mine less complicated and things that I know can achieve. Not that I don't like a challenge but life itself is a challenge, so why complicate things...right? Maybe it's me as I'm getting a tad-bit older that I've come to realize my limits. Wow...just typing that is a bit scary :-) I do know what I love to do is to pass on the legacy of that special time together in the kitchen. Making memories together in the kitchen will always be cherished in our home. It really doesn't matter what you make together it's just being together is what we cherish. Life gets busier every year, but we try to continue the old family traditions especially during the holidays. I recently was a bit sad when "my sweet grandson" nixed one of our traditions together but that's o.k., I've got to learn he's growing up and I need to learn to adapt with the changes. Then yesterday he stole my heart again by saying we still need to make our Christmas sugar toast again using cookie cutters. Ahhhh...be still my heart...see...I tend to try and make life hectic but it's really the simple things in life that continue to be so special. This year my goal is to continue some easy & delish recipes but also a bit healthier as well. 

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours