Friday, December 31, 2021

Cats New Year's Eve Countdown Cooking Inspiration

Hey everyone...hope y'all are well and looking forward to a New Year. I hope 2022 lets me finish some of my resolutions from this year. I don't believe that I can cram my unfinished resolutions in the rest of this day. I know for me, this next year I'm going to do what Julia Child's quote states below. When you find your passion, stay interested in it. I couldn't have said it better myself. I do plan on challenging myself with creating some more healthy-r recipes that aren't difficult. I've been obsessed with "sheet pan" dinners lately & have to say I've been in a good routine of roasting veggies right when I get in from the store. If I pack them away, I tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to prepping them. If you're cooking for one or two this is a great way to expand your food for a few meals as well. Nothing urks me more than to find something in the fridge that I should have used and didn't. Maybe that should be a New Year Rezolution...make a meal totally out of leftovers once a week.  Well, I guess I just committed myself. So, who know what's going to be popping up on the blog for this coming year but one thing I can say is "it will be healthy & easy to make." So, whatever your heart desires when cooking & baking just enjoy it and make the most of those precious moments in the kitchen. Have a Safe New Year's Eve!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours