Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Cats New Year Countdown Cooking Inspiration (3)

 Hey everyone.... we're getting closer to the New Year. Lots of things going through my tiny head right now especially after my brunch date yesterday with my daughter and grandson. We talked about goals & incentives to keep them throughout the year. I guess she knows her mom way too well. Actually, I do pretty good with my goals because I've been known to keep them a bit simple. Then when I achieve more than I thought it makes me feel even better. Simple thought process but works for me anyway. One thing we did talk about lately is cooking and baking goals which always includes cooking healthier. I have realized that you do need to adapt a recipe/ingredient for your family's needs and likings. It's just like designing/decorating. I always tell my clients this might be the "trend" but we need to design for your family's needs. It's the same way with cooking and baking. I can always post a recipe but if you'll notice I tend to mention "to taste" or "to your liking." I love things spicey but when cooking for my grandson I know to pull back on the spices and herbs. Sometimes it's always best to try a new recipe ahead so you can tweak for your needs. I always say it's a recipe...make it what you want...it's your kitchen! :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours