Thursday, December 2, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown...Great gift idea "Pie Crust Shield"

 Hey everyone...hope all is going well. I wanted to share a sweet inecxpensive gift idea with y'all...a pie crust shield. I absolutely love mine...use it all the time for pies...cakes...etc. I have one that's adjustible to your pan size and some silicone ones just fit loosly on top. They are a great gift for any baker. When I mention this to my friends, I'm actually schocked of how many don't have one. They are not expensive depending on where you purchase them they are usually under $10. I know we all do the "foil" crunch trick but honestly foil is pricey and I feel the pie shield is a great investment in the long run. I hope this gift idea helps you with finding a sweet gift for your loved ones. 

Remember...sometimes it's the "little things" that brings us joy :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours