Monday, December 6, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."Tip 2 Soften Cream Cheese"

 Hey everyone...hope y'all had a restful weekend. I'd like to share this tip with y'all that I do all year round when baking/cooking with cream cheese. Depending on your home temp, cream cheese can take a while to soften and if you're in a crunch that can be a bit frustrating. I "try" to remember to take mine out of fridge to soften but recently I was in a crunch for time and tried this technique. I was thrilled at how quickly the cream cheese softened. I used my glass "cake plate" that has a cover and placed my opened cream cheese in and within an hour it started to soften. Can't explain how...too much science behind it for me...but it worked. If you don't have a cake plate try using a plate with a bowl to cover. Although, Im no scientist but I believe you need one that seals pretty tight for this too happen. I usually have a morning routine if I know I'll be baking/cooking with cream cheese...make coffee & take out cream cheese to soften. I'm sure we've all done that routine a time or two :-) Anyway, I hope this tip helps with your Holiday Baking & Cooking. Have a great one!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours